Monday

Pocket Life Week 48 with Citrus Twist Kits

Hi Everyone! Can you believe March is about to be over?! So crazy! I'm only 5 spreads away from finishing 2017 and I can't wait to be done! 

I used the Lemon Drop March 2018 Pocket Life Kit from Citrus Twist Kits. I love the alphas from this kit!

I love all the fun photos I took this week! Fall photos are my favorite!

My title card is super simple! I just used a label to add the week number and the dates. To balance it, I created an embellishment cluster on the right.

I love to use my circle dies on my photos which to a few could be very late 80's early 90's but trends come back, right?

I love to put numbers on the photos and then write all the journaling in a card or two with the corresponding numbers.

Since I was missing a few e's I used my embossed label maker to write a few of the words. These combined with the alphas look great!

My first thought was to cover the mess around my daughter because I only wanted to catch her playing with her piano but they are proof of things she loves right now like books, drawing, and going outside.

Take a look at the process video and stay until the end to see the kit leftovers.

I hope you enjoyed these pages! Take Care! 

0 lovely comments: