Thursday

Citrus Twist Kits: Pocket Life Challenge

Hi Everyone! This is Jennie and Kristel just served a challenge! 
This one was a hard one for me, only ONE accent color! What? Me? The one that puts everything and the kitchen sink on her pages? Yep! The second one was easy, white borders around the photos. Most of the time I print my 4x6 photos with borders. The last one was way too fun, stitching! 

This week I had lots of photos of random moments and things which reflects how chaotic and random is my life.

I love to use black and white photos specially when the quality is not very good. But sometimes they just look better.

This title card is very different from anything I've ever done but I was inspired by the layout of the card. I am crazy about these Puffy Alphas! I used stitching for the numbers. It's pretty addicting.


I used some foiled alphas from the October Pocket Life Kit. I always use some of the papers to cut tiny hearts so I can use around my layout.

I added a few stitches to give the illusion that they were holding some elements. Lately I've been cutting lots of photos in circles using dies.

Thanks for challenge Kristel! I hope you join! Share it with us at the Citrus Twist Facebook Fan Group

0 lovely comments: