Saturday

Project Life with Freckled Fawn

Hey Everyone! Today I'm going to share some Project Life pages using my Freckled Fawn stash! I don't know if you heard but I made the Freckled Fawn Design Team! Yay! I am super excited! This is a dream design team to be on! This is one of the projects I submitted to the call. 

In these pages, I used the January Oh Deer Me Kit and the Fresh Start Journaling Card Set.

I also mixed some Citrus Twist Journal Cards with a card from the High Five Project Life Kit

Freckled Fawn alpha stickers are always amazing! 

This card is probably my favorite! I used a card from the High Five Core Kit and I filled the labels with word stickers from Tim Holtz and my roller stamps.  

To write the journaling I used a number next to the photo and wrote the journaling in a few of the cards. Sometimes I like to add my daughters' schoolwork or art work on my album so I take photos of them and put them in 3x4 photos and sometimes 4x6.

This card inspired this washi tape layout. I used my favorite washi from Freckled Fawn. I like to use skinny washi a LOT! On top I added a puffy word and cardstock words.

The puffy white word is from the January Embellishment Kit.


    

I hope you enjoy this process video! Take Care!


0 lovely comments: