Sunday

Project Life: Paper Cakes By Serena Bee

Happy Sunday! I just spent a few busy days in Texas at Pinners Conference. It was a lot of fun! Today I want to share some pocket pages I made with Paper Cakes products created by Serena Bee. 

I used a mix of Spooky Pastel and October Nights.

 I also sprinkled some Freckled Fawn products on my layout.

This Quija image is one of my favorite things in the collections! Super cute!

 I made a little pocket with acetate to add the tags of these cute little toys.

If you want to see how I made these 3x3 photo prints check out THIS VIDEO! These labels come in each collection. They come in PNG files so you can print enough to last forever! If you have an electric die cutting machine you don't have to cut them by hand.

All the washi tape in these pages is from Freckled Fawn.

This cats are soo super cute! This card is actually very black but I have no idea why it photographed like that. I do like the subtle lines my printer created on this card.


The collections also come with a sticker sheet that includes a bunch of little hearts that you can layer.

I hope you enjoyed this pages! I had so much with this collection. Go support Serena and buy your favorite one! Or both! Take Care! Oh and you can also see the process video below! 



1 lovely comments:

Serena Bee said...

full of inspiration i love what you did with my collections! thank you so much!