Thursday

Thusdays with Tombow: Project Elf

Happy Thursday! Today I am sharing more pages from my Project Life Book and yes they are from Christmas. No judging! 
Last year I did Elf on the Shelf and Charlotte was a big part of my December Daily and my Christmas pages. 

For this Project Life Spread I used cards from the Blush Core Kit, Childhood: Mayfield Edition Mini Kit, MAMBI and the Maggie Holmes Flea Market Mini Kit.

To glue the tiny stars confetti I used the Tombow Mono Aqua Liquid Glue and for the Homemade Enamel Dots I use the Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue.

On the happy card I used a little bit of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. 

I layered some tags and tickets next to the photos using the Tombow Mono Adhesive Permanent

To glue the silver stars from May Arts I used the NEW Tombow Xtreme Permanent Adhesive


 To glue these die cuts and the ribbon I used the NEW Tombow Xtreme Adhesive. For the title I used Thickers.

I layered lots of labels around the layout, they are from Tim Holtz, Target and Heidi Swapp!

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Take Care!
If you enjoyed this post please follow us on

1 lovely comments:

DIANA L. said...

I love your elf series how fun thanks for sharing. Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com